Call for Papers
Venue & Accommodation
29 - 31 October 2024, Paris, France
20th Edition, ENSA Paris-Val de Seine
Proceedings Book by Springer Nature
The JITH Steering Committee is pleased to inform that, as for JITH 2022, the proceedings of the JITH 2024 will be published in the Book Series LNME "Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering" edited by Springer.
- This publication is indexed Scopus, EI Compendex, INSPEC, SCImago, etc. As book published in the series LNME, it is evaluated by Web of Science for the Conference
Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI).
- The LNME Proceedings Book will include the best papers from the positively peer-reviewed contributions.
- Eligible papers must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Only communications presented at the conference are eligible for publication in the Proceedings Book.
- The LNME Proceedings Book is published in English. Eligible papers submitted to the conference in French must be translated after the conference. All papers will undergo an ultimate English proofreading.
Previous Edition JITH 2022 published
Ali-Toudert Fazia, Draoui Abdeslam, Halouani Kamel, Hasnaoui Mohammed, Tadrist Lounès (editors) : Advances in Thermal Science and Energy - Proceedings of the International Days on Thermal Science and Energy, JiTH 2022, November 15-17, 2022, Tangier, Morocco (2022), in Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer.
Table of Contents